What security checks do our Staff go through?
All staff must provide the following at interview -:
3 references - 1 can be a character reference, 1 must be from your last or most recent job. If you've just qualified then your last placement.
Original certificates of qualification, photocopies are not acceptable.
At least 2 proofs of home address - utility bills, mobile phone bill, credit card or catalogue bills are all acceptable.
Proof of Identity - driving licence, passport, birth certificate
Proof of NI (National Insurance) number - this can be an NI card, letter from the HMRC or any official government document with the NI number displayed.
2 passport sized photos - we issue all staff with a photgraphic ID card and keep one photo on file.
Enhanced DBS disclosure - we will put you through a fresh disclosure as part of the recruitment process. If you have one already, please bring it with you to your interview.
If you're interested in this type of role, then Eyears may be able to help you.
Our Nursery Nurse Business offers -:
Our Education Business offers -:
Teaching assistant jobs in Birmingham, Teaching Assistant Jobs in Bristol, Teaching Assistant Jobs in Coventry & Teaching Assistant Jobs in Staffordshire. We also have Teacher Jobs in Birmingham, Teacher Jobs in Coventry, Teacher Jobs in Bristol & Teacher Jobs in Staffordshire.
More Supply Work Questions:
- Do I need to pay for a DBS check?
- How do I open my Payslips on Email?
- How do I add email@example.com to my email white list?
- What will it involve within an SEN setting?
- What Qualifications do I need to work at an SEN School?
- What does a Supply teaching assistant role involve?
- What qualifications do I need to work as a Supply Teaching Assistant?
- What does supply teaching involve?
- What Qualifications do I need to work as a supply Teacher?
- Why choose Agency Supply Teaching?
- How to record your availabilty on-line
- What's involved in a Nursery Managers Position
- What's involved in a Deputy Managers Position
- What's involved in a Nursery Nurse position
- What security checks do our Staff go through?
- How long is the work I will be offered?
- How far will I have to travel to work?
- Who are Eyears?
- How do I join Eyears?
- How can I become a client?
- How long is the interview?
- What qualification do I need to work for Eyears?
- Do Eyears have staff or work local to me?
- What time are you open from?
- Will Eyears charge me anything for finding work?
- When do I need to get my timesheets into you?
- Where can I get timesheets from?
- How will I be paid?
- How long does the recruitment process take?
- What should I wear to work?
- Where will I be working?
- Why should I join Eyears?
At Eyears you can place your advertisement for Childcare or Education vacancies on our website completely free of charge. The vacancy becomes fully live within minutes of you placing it...