Safeguarding Training Course
This course will support your safeguarding practice by giving you the knowledge and skills to recognise possible signs of abuse and neglect, and confidently act on any concerns you may have about a child.
On completion of the course a Safeguarding certificate will be issued. The certificate is valid for three years and the course satisfies the guidelines and criteria as defined by OFSTED and Working Together to Safeguard Children 2010.
Course content includes
● The legal framework within which child protection legislation lies
● The types of child abuse and neglect
● Identifying the possible signs and what to look for
● What to do if a child or adult discloses abuse
● Intervention and using the referral process
● The roles and functions of agencies
● The importance of record keeping
● Understanding the significance of working with parents
We can accommodate bookings ranging from 1 delegate up to a group of 15. We offer training at venues organised by Eyears or can train at a clients own premises.
More Childcare Training:
At Eyears you can place your advertisement for Childcare or Education vacancies on our website completely free of charge. The vacancy becomes fully live within minutes of you placing it...