How do I open my Payslips on Email?You will recieve an email with a PDF of your Payslip attached. To open this, double click on the PDF and the following screen will appear.
Simply enter your National Insurance number into the white box, using capital letters, and this should allow you to view your payslip.
If your still experience problems, it's likely you will need to download the latest version of adobe, you can do this now by clicking here and choosing adobe reader from the list in the bottom right hand corner.
More Supply Work Questions:
- Who are Eyears?
- How do I join Eyears?
- How can I become a client?
- What is your Recruitment Process?
- How long does the recruitment process take?
- How long is the interview?
- Will Eyears charge me anything for finding work?
- What is APSCo Compliance+?
- Why should I join Eyears?
- Do I need to pay for a DBS check?
- How do I complete and send timesheets to Eyears each week?
- Using the Eyears App.
- How do I open my Payslips on Email?
- What will it involve within an SEN setting?
- What Qualifications do I need to work at an SEN School?
- What does a Supply teaching assistant role involve?
- What qualifications do I need to work as a Supply Teaching Assistant?
- What does supply teaching involve?
- What Qualifications do I need to work as a supply Teacher?
- Why choose Agency Supply Teaching?
- How to record your availabilty on-line
- What's involved in a Nursery Managers Position
- What's involved in a Deputy Managers Position
- What's involved in a Nursery Nurse position
- What security checks do our Staff go through?
- How long is the work I will be offered?
- How far will I have to travel to work?
- What qualification do I need to work for Eyears?
- Do Eyears have staff or work local to me?
- What time are you open from?
- How will I be paid?
- What should I wear to work?
- Where will I be working?
At Eyears you can place your advertisement for Childcare or Education vacancies on our website completely free of charge. The vacancy becomes fully live within minutes of you placing it...