How can I become a client?At Eyears, our philosophy is to keep things simple. This way we can recruit & supply only the very best temporary staff for all our Clients needs thats all of our Clients.
We handle teachers and teaching assistant jobs in Birmingham and Bristol, nursery jobs in Birmingham, Bristol & Coventry, primary school jobs and many more types of staff to clients throughout the Midlands and the South West. Your needs are unique and at Eyears, we listen and adapt the service to accommodate you. It's not what we can offer, but what you would like.
We supply support staff from as little as a few hours through to full time long term placements - each placement treated with the same care and consideration. If you're looking for Permanenct Staffing Solutions we have several different packages to aid you through the process in as smooth a way as possible.
With over 20 years experience in the Recruitment Sector we'd like to think we get things right by focusing on your needs.
If you’d like to see why 100% of our Clients surveyed in 2008 agreed our service is either good or very good or why 100% of Client agrees Eyears offer good value for money then call us on the numbers to the right & we can discuss ways in which Eyears can help you go forward.
If you're interested in this type of role, then Eyears may be able to help you.
Our Nursery Nurse Business offers -:
Our Education Business offers -:
Teaching assistant jobs in Birmingham, Teaching Assistant Jobs in Bristol, Teaching Assistant Jobs in Coventry & Teaching Assistant Jobs in Staffordshire. We also have Teacher Jobs in Birmingham, Teacher Jobs in Coventry, Teacher Jobs in Bristol & Teacher Jobs in Staffordshire.
More Supply Work Questions:
- How do i complete and send timesheets to Eyears each week?
- Do I need to pay for a DBS check?
- How do I open my Payslips on Email?
- How do I add firstname.lastname@example.org to my email white list?
- What will it involve within an SEN setting?
- What Qualifications do I need to work at an SEN School?
- What does a Supply teaching assistant role involve?
- What qualifications do I need to work as a Supply Teaching Assistant?
- What does supply teaching involve?
- What Qualifications do I need to work as a supply Teacher?
- Why choose Agency Supply Teaching?
- How to record your availabilty on-line
- What's involved in a Nursery Managers Position
- What's involved in a Deputy Managers Position
- What's involved in a Nursery Nurse position
- What security checks do our Staff go through?
- How long is the work I will be offered?
- How far will I have to travel to work?
- Who are Eyears?
- How do I join Eyears?
- How can I become a client?
- How long is the interview?
- What qualification do I need to work for Eyears?
- Do Eyears have staff or work local to me?
- What time are you open from?
- Will Eyears charge me anything for finding work?
- When do I need to get my timesheets into you?
- Where can I get timesheets from?
- How will I be paid?
- How long does the recruitment process take?
- What should I wear to work?
- Where will I be working?
- Why should I join Eyears?
At Eyears you can place your advertisement for Childcare or Education vacancies on our website completely free of charge. The vacancy becomes fully live within minutes of you placing it...