How long is the work I will be offered?
This depends largely upon what it is you're after. Everybodies needs are unique & different and we treat your needs as such.
If you want to work term time only from 10-2 then that is the type of work we will offer you.
If you're a student who maybe has a couple of days off per week then we'll offer you work on those days.
Maybe you're looking for full time employment, this is what we will offer & look for for you.
The more flexible you are with your requests the more work you'll find you are offered. If you only want work on a Monday, from 10-11am in a certain street, you may end up a little dissapointed. But if you're flexible in your times & travel - you'll find Eyears will offer you as much work as you want.
If you're interested in this type of role, then Eyears may be able to help you.
Our Nursery Nurse Business offers -:
Nursery Nurse Jobs in Birmingham , Nursery Nurse Jobs in Bristol, Nursery Nurse Jobs in Coventry & Nursery Nurse Jobs in Staffordshire.
Our Education Business offers -:
Teaching assistant jobs in Birmingham, Teaching Assistant Jobs in Bristol, Teaching Assistant Jobs in Coventry & Teaching Assistant Jobs in Staffordshire. We also have Teacher Jobs in Birmingham, Teacher Jobs in Coventry, Teacher Jobs in Bristol & Teacher Jobs in Staffordshire.
More Supply Work Questions:
- How do i complete and send timesheets to Eyears each week?
- Do I need to pay for a DBS check?
- How do I open my Payslips on Email?
- How do I add email@example.com to my email white list?
- What will it involve within an SEN setting?
- What Qualifications do I need to work at an SEN School?
- What does a Supply teaching assistant role involve?
- What qualifications do I need to work as a Supply Teaching Assistant?
- What does supply teaching involve?
- What Qualifications do I need to work as a supply Teacher?
- Why choose Agency Supply Teaching?
- How to record your availabilty on-line
- What's involved in a Nursery Managers Position
- What's involved in a Deputy Managers Position
- What's involved in a Nursery Nurse position
- What security checks do our Staff go through?
- How long is the work I will be offered?
- How far will I have to travel to work?
- Who are Eyears?
- How do I join Eyears?
- How can I become a client?
- How long is the interview?
- What qualification do I need to work for Eyears?
- Do Eyears have staff or work local to me?
- What time are you open from?
- Will Eyears charge me anything for finding work?
- When do I need to get my timesheets into you?
- Where can I get timesheets from?
- How will I be paid?
- How long does the recruitment process take?
- What should I wear to work?
- Where will I be working?
- Why should I join Eyears?
At Eyears you can place your advertisement for Childcare or Education vacancies on our website completely free of charge. The vacancy becomes fully live within minutes of you placing it...