What does a Supply teaching assistant role involve?
Supply teaching assistant work is an exciting and rewarding way to gain experience and build your CV. You can work on a day to day supply basis, or alternatively in long term supply roles. You could be working within a classroom providing general support to the teacher, working with groups of children or providing 1-1 support including SEN support dependant on your experience. Supply work requires you to be flexible and to be able to hit the ground running in different school settings and challenges, you must be enthusiastic, energetic and give 100% on every assignment.
More Supply Work Questions:
- How do i complete and send timesheets to Eyears each week?
- Do I need to pay for a DBS check?
- How do I open my Payslips on Email?
- How do I add firstname.lastname@example.org to my email white list?
- What will it involve within an SEN setting?
- What Qualifications do I need to work at an SEN School?
- What does a Supply teaching assistant role involve?
- What qualifications do I need to work as a Supply Teaching Assistant?
- What does supply teaching involve?
- What Qualifications do I need to work as a supply Teacher?
- Why choose Agency Supply Teaching?
- How to record your availabilty on-line
- What's involved in a Nursery Managers Position
- What's involved in a Deputy Managers Position
- What's involved in a Nursery Nurse position
- What security checks do our Staff go through?
- How long is the work I will be offered?
- How far will I have to travel to work?
- Who are Eyears?
- How do I join Eyears?
- How can I become a client?
- How long is the interview?
- What qualification do I need to work for Eyears?
- Do Eyears have staff or work local to me?
- What time are you open from?
- Will Eyears charge me anything for finding work?
- When do I need to get my timesheets into you?
- Where can I get timesheets from?
- How will I be paid?
- How long does the recruitment process take?
- What should I wear to work?
- Where will I be working?
- Why should I join Eyears?
At Eyears you can place your advertisement for Childcare or Education vacancies on our website completely free of charge. The vacancy becomes fully live within minutes of you placing it...