What Qualifications do I need to work as a supply Teacher?
It is essential you hold a recognised teaching qualification such as a PGCE, BEd, BA/BSc with QTS. All teachers must have QTS and be registered with the GTC to work for Eyears as a supply teacher.
More Supply Work Questions:
- Who are Eyears?
- How do I join Eyears?
- How can I become a client?
- What is your Recruitment Process?
- How long does the recruitment process take?
- How long is the interview?
- Will Eyears charge me anything for finding work?
- What is APSCo Compliance+?
- Why should I join Eyears?
- Do I need to pay for a DBS check?
- How do I complete and send timesheets to Eyears each week?
- Using the Eyears App.
- How do I open my Payslips on Email?
- What will it involve within an SEN setting?
- What Qualifications do I need to work at an SEN School?
- What does a Supply teaching assistant role involve?
- What qualifications do I need to work as a Supply Teaching Assistant?
- What does supply teaching involve?
- What Qualifications do I need to work as a supply Teacher?
- Why choose Agency Supply Teaching?
- How to record your availabilty on-line
- What's involved in a Nursery Managers Position
- What's involved in a Deputy Managers Position
- What's involved in a Nursery Nurse position
- What security checks do our Staff go through?
- How long is the work I will be offered?
- How far will I have to travel to work?
- What qualification do I need to work for Eyears?
- Do Eyears have staff or work local to me?
- What time are you open from?
- How will I be paid?
- What should I wear to work?
- Where will I be working?
At Eyears you can place your advertisement for Childcare or Education vacancies on our website completely free of charge. The vacancy becomes fully live within minutes of you placing it...