need a reminder Password

register an account

What Qualifications do I need to work at an SEN School?

To work as a supply SEN support worker, ideally you will hold a minimum level 2 qualification in childcare or equivalent, however it is not essential and more importantly SEN schools will require candidates who have the experience and knowledge of working with SEN. To work as an SEN teacher you must hold a recognised teaching qualification and have previous SEN experience.


More Supply Work Questions:

Job alerts

Automatically receive email notifications for new jobs.

Sign up

Advertise a vacancy

At Eyears you can place your advertisement for Childcare or Education vacancies on our website completely free of charge. The vacancy becomes fully live within minutes of you placing it...

Get in touch

Send us an email or use our enquiry form.

We are hiring

We're expanding our services offered and expanding our geographical coverage ...

More info

Accreditations | Crown Commercial Service Supplier, Birmingham City Council partner, APSCo Accredited, FSB member.