Agency Workers Regulations
Agency Worker Regulations
The Agency Workers Regualtions (AWR) is legislation that starts on 1st October 2011. This legislation is important to every Client who engages Temporary Support Staff and every individual who works as a Temporary Member of Support Staff.
Below you'll find a link to advice and guidance issued from the Department for Business Innovation and Skills (BiS) for all Client groupings other than Schools. We have issued a seperate information sheet for Schools located - HERE .
The official full document is available from this link - HERE .
If you are a Client of Eyears, you can download the official Client briefing issued by the REC from HERE .
If you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact your Consultant in the first instance and we'll do our best to answer any queries you may have. You may however wish to contact either the DFE directly - HERE , or the REC - HERE - either of which may be able to provide detailed advice or guidance.
More Eyears News:
- Email Disclaimer
- Changes to Travel & Subsistence legislation from April 2016 for Clients
- Changes to Travel & Subsistence legislation from April 2016 for Support Staff
- Opening hours & payroll timescales Xmas 2015
- We are moving in Bristol
- Eyears Bristol New Phone Number
- Festive period payroll 2014
- Eyears Easter Competition
- Opening Times for festive period
- Christmas Payroll Information 2013
- Important Payroll information for week commencing 27 May 2013
- Winter Newsletter
- EYFS 2012
- Agency Workers Regulations
- Agency Worker Regulations for Supply Teachers 2011
At Eyears you can place your advertisement for Childcare or Education vacancies on our website completely free of charge. The vacancy becomes fully live within minutes of you placing it...