Christmas Payroll Information 2013
'Tis the season to be jolly, but 'tis also the season to be paid on time. Below you'll find a list of cut off points for reciept of timesheets and payment dates for the festive period. If you're in any doubt, please contact your consultant directly.
Date Cut Off Point Payment Date
16th December 12.00midday 20th December
23rd December 10.00am 27th December
30th December 10.00am 3rd January 2014
Timesheets should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or faxed to 0121 455 0008. Please note the two dates where we have earlier cut off points and ensure your timesheet is received in good time. Due to the time constraints in place to get everyone paid we will not be able to extend these deadlines.
All thats left to say is thank you for all your efforts on behalf of Eyears through out 2013. We've had a record year, we've supplied more staff to more clients and helped more people find permanent jobs than ever before. Have a fantastic festive period and we look forward to being of service in 2014.
More Eyears News:
- Email Disclaimer
- Changes to Travel & Subsistence legislation from April 2016 for Clients
- Changes to Travel & Subsistence legislation from April 2016 for Support Staff
- Opening hours & payroll timescales Xmas 2015
- We are moving in Bristol
- Eyears Bristol New Phone Number
- Festive period payroll 2014
- Eyears Easter Competition
- Opening Times for festive period
- Christmas Payroll Information 2013
- Important Payroll information for week commencing 27 May 2013
- Winter Newsletter
- EYFS 2012
- Agency Workers Regulations
- Agency Worker Regulations for Supply Teachers 2011
At Eyears you can place your advertisement for Childcare or Education vacancies on our website completely free of charge. The vacancy becomes fully live within minutes of you placing it...