Festive period payroll 2014
'Tis the season to be jolly, but 'tis also the season to be paid on time. Below you'll find a list of cut off points for receipt of timesheets and payment dates for the festive period. If you're in any doubt, please contact your consultant directly.
Date Cut Off Point Payment Date
15th December 12.00midday 19th December
22nd December 10.00am 29th December
29th December 10.00am 2nd January 2015
Week commencing 15th December 2014 - Normal office hours – 7am – 6pm
22nd & 23rd December – Normal office hours
24th December – 7am – 1pm
25th & 26th December – CLOSED
29th & 30th December – 730 – 530pm
31st December – 7.30 – 1pm
1st January 2015 – CLOSED
2nd January > Normal office hours
Timesheets should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or faxed to 0121 455 0008. Please note the dates where we have earlier cut off points and ensure your timesheet is received in good time. Due to the time constraints in place to get everyone paid we will not be able to extend these deadlines or chase any missing / illegible or incorrectly completed timesheets.
All that’s left to say is thank you for all your efforts on behalf of Eyears throughout 2014. We've had another record year, we've supplied more staff to more clients and helped more people find permanent jobs than ever before. Have a fantastic festive period and we look forward to being of service in 2015.
More Eyears News:
- Email Disclaimer
- Changes to Travel & Subsistence legislation from April 2016 for Clients
- Changes to Travel & Subsistence legislation from April 2016 for Support Staff
- Opening hours & payroll timescales Xmas 2015
- Eyears Bristol New Phone Number
- Festive period payroll 2014
- Eyears Easter Competition
- Opening Times for festive period
- Christmas Payroll Information 2013
- Important Payroll information for week commencing 27 May 2013
- Winter Newsletter
- EYFS 2012
- Agency Workers Regulations
- Agency Worker Regulations for Supply Teachers 2011
At Eyears you can place your advertisement for Childcare or Education vacancies on our website completely free of charge. The vacancy becomes fully live within minutes of you placing it...