Important Payroll information for week commencing 27 May 2013
Please find below details regarding our payroll schedule for the upcoming bank holiday weekend.
Due to the bank holiday on Monday 27th May we have a very limited time to process staff wages and any failure to hit these deadlines will mean we are unable to process your timesheet until the following week.
* Work week commencing 20th May - deadline for timesheets is Tuesday 28th May - 9.00am. Payment made on Friday 31st May.
The post will not reach us in time for this deadline so please fax, email or hand deliver to your local office your timesheets for the week.
Email address for all timesheets - email@example.com
Fax number for all timesheets - 0121 455 0008 (please call to check receipt)
Opening Hours of local offices are as normal except Monday 27th May when we will be closed.
More Eyears News:
- Email Disclaimer
- Changes to Travel & Subsistence legislation from April 2016 for Clients
- Changes to Travel & Subsistence legislation from April 2016 for Support Staff
- Opening hours & payroll timescales Xmas 2015
- We are moving in Bristol
- Eyears Bristol New Phone Number
- Festive period payroll 2014
- Eyears Easter Competition
- Opening Times for festive period
- Christmas Payroll Information 2013
- Important Payroll information for week commencing 27 May 2013
- Winter Newsletter
- EYFS 2012
- Agency Workers Regulations
- Agency Worker Regulations for Supply Teachers 2011
At Eyears you can place your advertisement for Childcare or Education vacancies on our website completely free of charge. The vacancy becomes fully live within minutes of you placing it...