1-1 SEN Teaching Assistant job in Birmingham
If you are interested in this vacancy then click the apply now button below and send us your information.
Eyears are currently working on behalf of a large scale specialist primary school in Birmingham.
The school are looking to appoint a Teaching assistant with an immediate start up until July 2020.
The role is to support a child on a 1:1 basis whom has global delay.
The school requires a Teaching assistant with the following attributes:
- Level 3 Diploma in Teaching and Learning in Schools or equivalent
- Experience working with children with Special Educational Needs
- Effective strategies to engage children with learning and a proven record of successfully developing achievement
* You must have the legal right to work in the UK
* You must hold a level 3, as a minimum, in childcare or equivalent
* This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
* Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
For more information please call Scott now on 0121 454 1100.
Can't find the Primary School Jobs you're looking for? Contact Eyears and we'll see how we can help.
At Eyears you can place your advertisement for Childcare or Education vacancies on our website completely free of charge. The vacancy becomes fully live within minutes of you placing it...