1-1 Teaching Assistant job in Cotteridge
If you are interested in this vacancy then click the apply now button below and send us your information.
A small school in Cotteridge are looking for a Level 3 Teaching Assistant to support them on a long perm basis for 1-2-1 support.
The role will include;
- Working hours 8.30-1.30pm
- 1-2-1 support
- Lunchtime supervision
- Personal care
The ideal candidate will have;
- Level 3 qualification
- 1-2-1 experience
- SEN experience
- Confidence will personal care
- APSCo Compliance + accredited
- Preferred supplier to the Department of Education
- Preferred supplier to Birmingham City Council
- Preferred supplier to the Nursery School Collaborative Trust
Should you be suitable for this role then please call Simon on 0121 454 1100 or complete an application form below.
Can't find the Primary School Jobs you're looking for? Contact Eyears and we'll see how we can help.
At Eyears you can place your advertisement for Childcare or Education vacancies on our website completely free of charge. The vacancy becomes fully live within minutes of you placing it...