Assistant Nursery Manager job in Littleborough
If you are interested in this vacancy then click the apply now button below and send us your information.
Eyears LTD are currently recruiting for an Assistant Manager to join a setting in Littleborough.
Job name: Assistant Manager
Reports to: Nursery Manager
Base location: Littleborough
The Nursery have recently been awarded ‘Good’ from Ofsted.
You will need to have previous experience in a managerial role, especially within a childcare setting and be happy to start immediately and jump straight in with the daily duties.
Duties Will Include:
- To be a keyholder and support in opening and locking the premises if/when required.
- To deploy staff appropriately to ensure children are safe and well supervised
- To be an advocate for children and to ensure keeping children safe is always at the core of everything you do, including being aware of all children’s additional needs and requirements.
- To provide a warm and positive welcome to all parents and visitors.
- To arrange team meetings to ensure continual improvement and discussion of the progress of individuals
- To discuss and assess your own needs and development with the Nursery Management Team as well as through formal supervision.
- To be flexible with working hours in order to maintain ratios due to unforeseen circumstances.
- Any other reasonable requests.
To apply for this position please send your CV in to us at Manchester@eyears.co.uk or call us for more information on 0161 334 0105.
Eyears LTD is an employment business working on behalf of a client. You will be required to have a DBS and will also be subject to relevant safeguarding checks.
Can't find the Nursery Jobs you're looking for? Contact Eyears and we'll see how we can help.
At Eyears you can place your advertisement for Childcare or Education vacancies on our website completely free of charge. The vacancy becomes fully live within minutes of you placing it...