Building Site Manager job in Birmingham
If you are interested in this vacancy then click the apply now button below and send us your information.
Eyears are recruiting for a Building Site Manager
Start Date – ASAP until December 2021
Hours July – September Monday to Friday 8-4, then from September till December Monday to Friday split shift 7.00am – 11.30am and 3.30pm – 18.15pm.
Eyears are currently working with a school who urgently require a Building Site Manager to start ASAP. A full vetting process is require and a DBS will be essential.
- Leading role Managing the school site
- Have at least the 3-day qualification in Health and Safety
- Comfortable managing the cleaning team
- Key Holder
- Manage security
- General repair and maintenance
- Basic DIY
- CCTV Duties
- Asbestos Management and control
- Repair and maintenance of school
- IT Skills desirable but not essential
It is essential you have the above requirements to be successful in apply for this role.
If you are a Building Site Manager and believe you’re suitable, please call Scott now on 0121 454 1100.
Can't find the Primary School Jobs you're looking for? Contact Eyears and we'll see how we can help.
At Eyears you can place your advertisement for Childcare or Education vacancies on our website completely free of charge. The vacancy becomes fully live within minutes of you placing it...