Childcare Manager job in Leamington Spa
If you are interested in this vacancy then click the apply now button below and send us your information.
Coventry & Warwickshire Jobs
Go Go Makers run Before & After School Care, Holiday Camps and Creative Clubs in Primary Schools in Warwickshire and the West Midlands.
We are looking for a Childcare Manger who will be dedicated in Managing a team to provide the very best childcare for children in one of our Before and After School Care Provisions and Holiday Camps. We aim high to always “Inspire young minds to think BIG!”
- Up to £14 per hour
- Performance related and Ofsted related bonus
- Promotion opportunities in a fast growing company
- Childcare discount
- Paid overtime and training
- Good holiday entitlement
- Access to the UK's leading employee discount, staff perks, reward & recognition platform – you will be blown away with what perks you will have access to!
- Brilliant team culture, with “get togethers” and celebrations
- Rewards for achieving “Beyond the Call of Duty”
- Access to 100’s of Childcare and Management related training courses
- Continuous support and training
- Refer a friend bonus of £150 for existing and ex-employees
What you will be doing
- Planning and organising a range of activities for the Before and After School Club and Holiday Camp
- Communicating with parents/carers on a regular basis
- Administering first aid when necessary
- Undertaking appropriate and relevant training
- Conducting appraisals, quarterly reviews and regular support forms with all staff
- Managing a small team
- Provide daily reports on the Club and Holiday Camp
- Being committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the children
- Attending meetings and delivering meetings to staff
- You will need to be able to make a difference to children’s lives and their futures by being passionate and determined in everything that we do. Always working to “Inspire young minds to think BIG!”
- Have a positive attitude
- Be committed to excellence in everything that you do
- A love for customer service (making everyone happy)
- High energy brought to every task you take on, and a solution driven approach to problems
- Experience of Managing, being a Room Leader in a Nursery/Pre-School, Deputy Manager in a Nursery/Pre-School, or being in a Senior Childcare related role at a holiday camp or after school care setting
- Relevant Childcare/Early Years qualification, level 3 or above
The hours are term time and during half term’s and holiday’s and can equate to full time hours with the Before and After School Care Manager and Holiday Camp Manager role. For the right candidate Managing at one or two of the settings roles would be considered (for example Before and After School Care Manager only OR Holiday Camp Manager only OR Breakfast Club and Holiday Camp Manager only and so on). Additional admin hours are for admin time at home.
Go Go Makers Achievements as a Company
Ofsted “Good” Provider
Highly Commended at the “Leamington Business Awards” 2018 for the “Best Independent Business” of the year award
Finalist in the “What’s on 4 Juniors Awards” 2016
Please look at Go Go Makers by visiting: www.gogomakers.co.uk
Please ensure your CV/profile includes your personal email address as this will be used to arrange phone screens for successful candidates.
Go Go Makers are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Can't find the Nursery Jobs you're looking for? Contact Eyears and we'll see how we can help.
At Eyears you can place your advertisement for Childcare or Education vacancies on our website completely free of charge. The vacancy becomes fully live within minutes of you placing it...