Childcare Practitioner job in Bristol
If you are interested in this vacancy then click the apply now button below and send us your information.
Flexible working hours and days
Eyears are recruiting for a childcare practitioner for a fantastic day nursery in Bristol. They are looking for someone who has a real passion for working in childcare; you will need to have a level 2 or 3 qualification in child care. This role is a flexible role where you choose the hours and days you work!
- Help with day to day duties
- Have a good understanding of the EYFS
- Ensure safety of children at all times
- Get involved with planning activities
- Provide cover throughout the whole nursery working with children aged 3 months up to 5 years
- Help with planning activities to suit each child's individual needs
To be considered for this Childcare practitioner role;
- Minimum of Level 2 in Childcare
- Have recent experience in a day nursery
- Be confident working with children aged 3 months to 5 years
If you are interested in this Childcare practitioner role in Bristol please call Maria or Elaine on 0117 287 2055 or email email@example.com
If this role isn't for you we do have lots of other fantastic roles you may be interested in!
We do also have a referral scheme, where you can refer a friend and earn up to £50.00!
Can't find the Nursery Jobs you're looking for? Contact Eyears and we'll see how we can help.
At Eyears you can place your advertisement for Childcare or Education vacancies on our website completely free of charge. The vacancy becomes fully live within minutes of you placing it...