Creche Worker job in Stockport
If you are interested in this vacancy then click the apply now button below and send us your information.
Eyears LTD are recruiting for Crèche Workers to join a friendly and exciting nursery based in Stockport.
We want you to be able to jump straight in to help the current team with day to day tasks so a real ‘can do’ attitude is vital. Good time keeping, excellent communication skills and a passion for delivering the EYFS to the children is very important as your assisting the children to learn, grow, develop and laugh as well as providing an educational and fun environment for the children in your care.
The hours you will be requested to work vary from 8am – 6pm, Flexible to your requirements and also the nurseys.
Your day to day duties will include:
- Maintaining a safe and fun environment for the children
- Assist with and record observations of children’s development
- Updating learning journeys
- Deliver an effective early years education
- Working as part of a team
- Light cleaning duties and helping to prepare snacks
- Nappy changes and toilet training
- Singing, role play and story telling
- Outdoor play
- Participating in activities with the children eg reading, numeracy, literacy activities.
What we require:
- Reference to cover the last 2 years
- Previous experience working within a nursery
- Full and clean DBS
If you’re interested in applying for this role, please send your CV over to Manchester@eyears.co.uk or call Vicky on 0161 334 0105
Can't find the Nursery Jobs you're looking for? Contact Eyears and we'll see how we can help.
At Eyears you can place your advertisement for Childcare or Education vacancies on our website completely free of charge. The vacancy becomes fully live within minutes of you placing it...