Deputy Manager job in Bolton
If you are interested in this vacancy then click the apply now button below and send us your information.
Eyears are looking to recruit a motivated deputy manager to assist in a lovely nursery based in Bolton.
Our ideal candidate will:
· Hold a full level 3 qualification (minimum)
· Have recent experience in a managerial role within a nursery
· Have supervisory and managerial experience
Desirable candidates will also have:
· Paediatric first aid and Safeguarding training
The successful candidate will aid the manager in running our nursery and also provide care for children, taking a lead role within a room.
Responsibilities will include:
· Assist the manager in all aspects of the running of the nursery, and in their absence undertake the day to day running of the nursery
· Attending training/meetings within work hours and outside of work hours
· Creating a stimulating, fun and safe environment to promote children’s learning
· Work using own initiative, independently, within a team and also follow direction
If you feel that this role is ideal for you then please email your CV to Manchester@eyears.co.uk
Can't find the Nursery Jobs you're looking for? Contact Eyears and we'll see how we can help.
At Eyears you can place your advertisement for Childcare or Education vacancies on our website completely free of charge. The vacancy becomes fully live within minutes of you placing it...