Deputy Room Leader job in Locks Heath
If you are interested in this vacancy then click the apply now button below and send us your information.
Deputy Room Leader 2-3 years Room
We are looking for someone with a passion for this age group to care for our toddlers and support the room leader as her deputy.
- Free gym membership
- Monthly staff incentives, employees of the month
- Staff summer BBQ
- Team building days
- Monthly room budgets for room development
- You will need to work alongside the Room Leader and have excellent communication and organisational skills to help support the running of the room.
- In the Room Leaders absence it will be your responsibility to run your department and support your staff. You will also ensure that all children in your care are being looked after in a safe and caring environment.
- It will be your responsibility to ensure all policies and procedures are being met by you and the staff within your department.
- This position requires a dedicated, reliable and mature approach, with the ability to manage other staff members and the safety of the room.
- Skills needed:
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Be able to delegate tasks effectively.
- Ability to use own initiative and work well in a team.
- Enthusiastic approach.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent knowledge of the EYFS.
- Reliable and honest.
- Genuine love and passion for children with a caring personality.
- Qualifications : Cache Level 3 Diploma or NVQ Level 3 or equivalent
Job Types: Full-time
Salary: £17,000.00 to £18,000.00 /year
Can't find the Nursery Jobs you're looking for? Contact Eyears and we'll see how we can help.
At Eyears you can place your advertisement for Childcare or Education vacancies on our website completely free of charge. The vacancy becomes fully live within minutes of you placing it...