Early Years Practitioner job in Timperley
If you are interested in this vacancy then click the apply now button below and send us your information.
** £50 Sign Up Bonus **
We are looking to recruit a passionate, enthusiastic, committed and hard working Qualified Early Years Practitioner to join our outstanding team. The ideal candidate must be qualified in Early Years Education having had experience working in an early years setting before.
You should be able to establish positive and sensitive relationships with children, act as a role model and set achievable expectations for our children. You will be responsible for leading a fun learning environment inside and outside for our children and ensure that resources and equipment are available and appropriate to meet the needs of the individual children in the group.
Your main duties will involve:
- Working as an effective team member, treat others with respect and follow the Nursery's Code of Conduct for staff.
- Being aware of the Nursery’s Mission Statement and supporting the management team in fulfilling this.
- Promoting a warm and understanding relationship between staff, children and parents.
- Being a good role model – provide an example of language, behaviour and conduct you wish others to follow.
- Demonstrating a high level of professional behaviour and reflect a positive image of the Nursery.
If you are interested in this position please call 0161 334 0105 for more information or send your CV to Manchester@eyears.co.uk.
Can't find the Nursery Jobs you're looking for? Contact Eyears and we'll see how we can help.
At Eyears you can place your advertisement for Childcare or Education vacancies on our website completely free of charge. The vacancy becomes fully live within minutes of you placing it...