Early Years Practitioner job in Nottingham
If you are interested in this vacancy then click the apply now button below and send us your information.
Eyears Ltd are a national Early Years and Education Recruitment Agency. Established in 2005, we specialise in both Temporary and Permanent recruitment.
We are proud to be working in partnership with a large childcare provider, who supply childcare across the whole of the City of Nottingham. This means we have exclusive access to multiple positions within these nurseries.
The roles they are recruiting for are:
- Full time (35hrs+)
- Part time (12hrs – 20hrs)
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive pay up to £10 per hour
- Holiday pay
- Sign up bonus £100* (for full time candidates)
- Refer a friend bonus £50
What are you doing?
- Contributing to the day to day running of the nursery / class in accordance with the company’s policies and procedures
- Offer ongoing support to improve child development
- Providing a safe and stimulating child-centred environment
- Encouraging child development through activities and plan
What must you have?
- Minimum Level 2 or 3 qualification in childcare
- Thorough knowledge of EYFS and Ofsted Statutory Framework
- Proven organisation skills and a dynamic approach to challenges.
- Initiative coupled with a practical, problem-solving, ‘can-do’ attitude.
- Enthusiasm about providing excellent levels of care.
- Recent experience working in early years.
To apply for these roles or for more information on any of the other roles which we have available, please get in touch today. All calls are completely confidential, and we welcome the opportunity to help and support you into the role which is right for you.
Can't find the Nursery Jobs you're looking for? Contact Eyears and we'll see how we can help.
At Eyears you can place your advertisement for Childcare or Education vacancies on our website completely free of charge. The vacancy becomes fully live within minutes of you placing it...