Early Years Practitioner - Fairthorne Manor Nursery job in Botley, Hampshire
If you are interested in this vacancy then click the apply now button below and send us your information.
EARLY YEARS PRACTITIONERS WITH SPIRIT AND SPARKLE REQUIRED.
If you can nurture new-borns, get messy with toddlers and prepare pre-schoolers for the big wide world.
Giggle, hop, paint, climb and show off your best dance moves.
Inspire, stimulate, educate.
Be a bouncing space-bunny one minute, and a cuddle monkey the next.
Then you’re just the right person who’d thrive, and love, working with us.
WE ARE THE YMCA.
The original and largest youth charity in the world; and the leading childcare provider across Hampshire and the Isle of Wight. Committed to giving children the best start in life and an opportunity to belong, contribute and thrive. We are looking for an extra special EYP to join our friendly, busy team at our YMCA Nursery Fairthorne Manor. Located on the outskirts of Botley, the nursery is based in a former manor house, and set in 85 acres of stunning parkland and woodland. Fully embracing a Forest School approach, the nursery offers a unique environment for children to explore, grow and bloom.
- Qualified to Level 3 Childcare
- Experienced in providing high-quality childcare for children aged 4 months - 5 years – ideally in a nursery, with some knowledge of health and safety
- Able to connect with children, co-workers and parents alike; provide stimulating indoor and outdoor activities; complete daily observations on the children in your care; and plan their next developmental steps in line with EYFS
- Just like us. Passionate about helping children grow to the best of their ability…and having a whale of a time doing so!
THE UNRIVALLED REWARDS.
- A competitive salary (advertised salary 40 hour FTE)
- Option of 37.5 or up to 40 hour contracts
- 25 days’ holiday (increases up to 30 days with the length of service.)
- £75 monthly Travel allowance (subject to tax and national insurance)
- On site accomodation available
- A welcoming, caring and supportive culture.
- An exciting variety of day-to-day activities including messy and outdoor play.
- Plenty of amazing long-term career opportunities.
- 50% off Early Years Childcare.
- £50 Refer-A-Friend scheme.
- YMCA Membership benefits e.g. Daycamps discount, camping, parties, events.
- Flexible contracts available, to be discussed.
PLUS, EARN AS YOU LEARN!
The YMCA are huge advocates of personal and professional development. When you work with us, you also benefit from:
- Access to 26 online professional development modules.
- Training and development opportunities from Apprenticeships, Level 2, 3, 4 and degree level.
- Attain additional qualifications such as SENCO, Forest School qualification.
- Inspiring opportunities to work in different settings and share practice.
FUN-LOVING SPACE-BUNNIES APPLY HERE!
If you tick all the above boxes and are keen to join the YMCA team, then we’d love to hear from you. Send us your CV and tell us how you would bring spirit and sparkle to our nursery to email@example.com
For more information visit our website https://www.ymca-fg.org/childcare-early-years/
NB: Successful applicant to undertake an enhanced disclosure via Disclosure Barring
Service and subject to two references. Registered charity 1090981.
Can't find the Nursery Jobs you're looking for? Contact Eyears and we'll see how we can help.
At Eyears you can place your advertisement for Childcare or Education vacancies on our website completely free of charge. The vacancy becomes fully live within minutes of you placing it...