ECT job in Birmingham
If you are interested in this vacancy then click the apply now button below and send us your information.
Position: Early Careers Teacher - ECT
Salary: £120+ per day
Hours: Monday to Friday 8.30 – 3.30
Start Date: 5/09/22
Are you looking for a fresh challenge for the 22-23 academic year?
Eyears are working with a lovely school that is looking to recruit an ECT from September for a full academic year role September 22 until July 23. The role will be to teach in one of the schools KS2 classrooms, you will receive full support and mentorship to help you succeed in your new career as a teacher.
What we can offer:
- Weekly pay starting at £120 + per shift
- Dedicated consultant dealing on your behalf
- State of the art app portal
- Access to over 50 free online training courses
- £100 joining bonus*
- Working in a similar role within the past 12/24 months
- DBS on the update or willing to have one processed
- 2 references with one being most recent employer
For any long-term role we can provide, trial days, meet and greets making sure the role is not only right for the school but also right for you!
About Eyears Ltd
Eyears Ltd are a specialist early years and education agency supplying temporary and permanent candidates into schools and nurseries throughout the UK.
Can't find the Primary School Jobs you're looking for? Contact Eyears and we'll see how we can help.
At Eyears you can place your advertisement for Childcare or Education vacancies on our website completely free of charge. The vacancy becomes fully live within minutes of you placing it...