HLTA job in Birmingham
If you are interested in this vacancy then click the apply now button below and send us your information.
Eyears LTD are recruiting a HLTA in Birmingham
Hours: Full-time Monday to Friday 8.30 – 3.30
Pay scale: £65 + per day
Eyears LTD are preferred providers of education staffing through Birmingham City Council and the Department of Education nationwide.
We are working with a North Birmingham school that requires a confident HLTA to join them from September. The role will be very hands on and you will see yourself spread across multiple classrooms and curriculums also when needed may be called in to cover any teacher absences.
- Level 3 qualification or equivalent
- Sound EYFS, KS1 & KS2 curriculum knowledge
- Strong classroom Teacher and pupil support
- Enhanced DBS on the online update system (or willing to have one processed)
- 2 years references, 1 being most recent employer
- Provide documents to clear APSCo vetting process
If you are a HLTA based within Birmingham and would like to apply or find out more details about this role or the many more we currently have available, please call Scott now on 0121 454 1100.
Can't find the Primary School Jobs you're looking for? Contact Eyears and we'll see how we can help.
At Eyears you can place your advertisement for Childcare or Education vacancies on our website completely free of charge. The vacancy becomes fully live within minutes of you placing it...