Key Stage 2 Teacher job in Oldbury
If you are interested in this vacancy then click the apply now button below and send us your information.
Eyears are currently recruiting on behalf of a primary school in Oldbury who are looking for a Key Stage 2 teacher for their Year 3 class.
The Governors of this vibrant, happy and successful Oldbury school are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and dedicated class teacher to join their thriving school community from September 2018. The position may turn permanent for the right candidate.
They are looking for an inspiring teacher who:
• has a passion for teaching and strives to be outstanding
• will challenge, teach creatively and motivate pupils
• has high expectations of pupil achievement
• will contribute to shaping children’s lives and learning experiences
• has excellent communication skills and enjoys working as part of a team
The school is located ideally in Oldbury just off a main road out of the centre of Birmingham so is easily commutable.
If you are interested in this Key Stage 2 teacher role or any other vacancies in Oldbury then please call Ben on 0121 454 1100, complete the online application form or send a CV to email@example.com to apply.
* You must have the legal right to work in the UK
* You must hold QTS or a UK recognised equivalent teaching qualification
* This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
* Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
Can't find the Primary School Jobs you're looking for? Contact Eyears and we'll see how we can help.
At Eyears you can place your advertisement for Childcare or Education vacancies on our website completely free of charge. The vacancy becomes fully live within minutes of you placing it...