KS2 Teaching Assistant job in Widnes
If you are interested in this vacancy then click the apply now button below and send us your information.
Eyears LTD are recruiting a Key Stage 2 Teaching Assistant in Widnes.
Hours: Full-time Monday to Friday 8.30 – 3.30
Pay scale: £65.00 + per day
Eyears LTD are approved suppliers through the Department of Education nationwide.
Our school is part of an academy and are currently looking for teaching assistants to cover a number of long term and day to day supply vacancies.
- Level 2 or 3 qualification
- Sound KS2 curriculum knowledge
- Strong classroom Teacher and pupil support
- Enhanced DBS on the online update system (or willing to have one processed)
- 2 years references, 1 being most recent employer
- Provide documents to clear APSCo vetting process
If you are a Key Stage 2 Teaching Assistant based within Widnes and would like to apply or find out more details about this role or the many more we currently have available, please call Rachel on 0151 3742055.
Can't find the Primary School Jobs you're looking for? Contact Eyears and we'll see how we can help.
At Eyears you can place your advertisement for Childcare or Education vacancies on our website completely free of charge. The vacancy becomes fully live within minutes of you placing it...