Nursery Assistant job in Milton Keynes
If you are interested in this vacancy then click the apply now button below and send us your information.
Nursery Nurse Job in Milton Keynes
We are looking to recruit a qualified Nursery Practitioner from the Milton Keynes area. You will look after children between ages 0-5 years old and will help them with their personal development. The role is temporary and requires an immediate start.
You will work as part of a hard-working and dedicated team and will be welcomed with open arms.
We will work around YOUR schedule, YOU pick the times and days that you can work using our smart online portal so if you have any other commitments then do not worry because you can still work for us!
Location: Milton Keynes
Pay: £7.38 - £8.50 per hour
What you must have:
- Level 2 or 3 qualification in childcare or previous experience within the 12 month’s if unqualified
- Based in the Milton Keynes area
- Thorough knowledge of EYFS and Ofsted Statutory Framework
- Proven organisation skills and a dynamic approach to challenges
- Initiative coupled with a practical, problem-solving, ‘can-do’ attitude
- Enthusiasm about providing excellent levels of care
- Experience working as a Nursery Nurse in a childcare setting - paid or voluntary
What will you gain from us:
- Competitive pay
- Flexible working
- Free uniform
- Online portal
- Free job alerts
- Refer a friend scheme (earn £50 when you refer a friend)**
How do you apply:
You can apply via our website or clicking the link below to complete the application form: http://eyears.co.uk/info/staff_application.asp or you can also call Alecia if you have any further questions on: 0116 216 8312
** terms and conditions apply
Can't find the Nursery Jobs you're looking for? Contact Eyears and we'll see how we can help.
At Eyears you can place your advertisement for Childcare or Education vacancies on our website completely free of charge. The vacancy becomes fully live within minutes of you placing it...