Nursery Assistant job in Didsbury
If you are interested in this vacancy then click the apply now button below and send us your information.
Eyears LTD are recruiting for an Nursery Assistant to join a friendly and exciting nursery based in Didsbury.
Your day to day duties will include:
- Maintaining a safe and fun environment for the children
- Deliver an effective early years education
- Working as part of a team
- Light cleaning duties and helping to prepare snacks
- Outdoor play
- Participating in activities with the children eg reading, numeracy, literacy activities.
What we require:
- Reference to cover the last 2 years
- Previous experience working within a nursery within the last 12 months
- Full and clean DBS
- Confidence with the EYFS framework
- Passion for working with children
Benefits of working for Eyears:
- Weekly Pay
- Eyears Uniform Provided
- Flexible Hours
- Refer A Friend
If you’re interested in applying for this role, please send your CV over to Manchester@eyears.co.uk or call Vicky on 0161 334 0105
Eyears LTD is an employment business working on behalf of a client. You will be required to have a DBS and will also be subject to relevant safeguarding checks
Can't find the Nursery Jobs you're looking for? Contact Eyears and we'll see how we can help.
At Eyears you can place your advertisement for Childcare or Education vacancies on our website completely free of charge. The vacancy becomes fully live within minutes of you placing it...