Nursery Assistant job in Northfield
If you are interested in this vacancy then click the apply now button below and send us your information.
Eyears Ltd are one of the leading suppliers of temporary and permanent staffing.
Are you a creative Nursery Practitioner or Teaching Assistant?
If yes, then you’re the ideal person we want for a well-established and thriving nursery that has the ethos of making children into confident little people. This is a full-time role based in Northfield.
The successful Nursery Practitioner must be:
- Confident at keeping children engaged
- Able to keep calm and composed during pressured situations that may arise
- Plan, observe and keep records to inform a parent about their child’s day
- Professional attitude to work
- Aware of how to model and promote positive behaviour for children and their families
Nursery Practitioners must be able to provide:
- Reference details to cover 24 months
- DBS on the update service or willing to pay for a new one
Please apply or call Matt on 0121 454 1100 or email me your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively please can you complete an application online at www.eyears.co.uk and we will be in touch.
If this role does not sound quite right for you please still get in touch as we have many other roles available that may suit you better.
Candidate testimonial - 'I’d like to thank Eyears for a memorable experience with them. DEFINITELY recommend'
Eyears are advertising this role on behalf of a client nursery acting as an employment agency
Can't find the Nursery Jobs you're looking for? Contact Eyears and we'll see how we can help.
At Eyears you can place your advertisement for Childcare or Education vacancies on our website completely free of charge. The vacancy becomes fully live within minutes of you placing it...