Nursery Assistant job in Wigan
If you are interested in this vacancy then click the apply now button below and send us your information.
We are recruiting for a Nursery Assistant to join the team at a successful and fun Nursery in Wigan on a permanent and full time basis.
Your role will include:
Planning next steps
Good communication with parents
Playing with the children And interacting
Assist with feeding
Singing, role play and story telling
- Supervising children at all times
- Hold a full and relevant early years and childcare qualification.
- Be flexible and creative and have the commitment to provide first class childcare.
- Have the ability to promote good practice in a professional manner.
- Have recent experience within a nursery setting.
- Hold a full DBS or be able to pay for one to be ran.
Eyears LTD is an employment business working on behalf of a client. You will be required to have a DBS and will also be subject to relevant safeguarding checks.
To apply for this role please head to our website and complete our online application form or send in your CV to us at email@example.com
Victoria has been very helpful and supportive to me and taken into account my work-life balance at all times, she has always been professional and gone out of her way to help me. I am very grateful to Victoria for giving me such a positive experience of working in early years – Nena, North Manchester Candidate
Can't find the Nursery Jobs you're looking for? Contact Eyears and we'll see how we can help.
At Eyears you can place your advertisement for Childcare or Education vacancies on our website completely free of charge. The vacancy becomes fully live within minutes of you placing it...