Nursery Assistant job in West Bromwich
If you are interested in this vacancy then click the apply now button below and send us your information.
We are currently helping support a nursery based in West Bromwich with their agency staffing requirements. If you are interested in joining our growing team of Nursery Nurses we have work available to suit, from part time to full time hours, with immediate starts.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Supporting staff within the setting to care for children and babies
- Helping with activities and play sessions
- Observing Team Leaders plans and instructions
- Maintaining a safe environment at all times
Qualifications & Skills:
- Minimum Level 2 or 3 Childcare qualification
- Previous experience working in a nursery or school with children aged 0-5 years
- Current Paediatric First Aid certificate
- A clear passion for working with children
For more information please do one of the following: Email your c.v. to email@example.com; apply online www.eyears.co.uk; or call us for a friendly chat on 0121 454 1100. It's that easy!
Can't find the Nursery Jobs you're looking for? Contact Eyears and we'll see how we can help.
At Eyears you can place your advertisement for Childcare or Education vacancies on our website completely free of charge. The vacancy becomes fully live within minutes of you placing it...