Nursery Cook job in Wollaton
If you are interested in this vacancy then click the apply now button below and send us your information.
Wollaton House Day Nursery are recruiting a part-time/temporary Nursery Cook.
The successful candidate will be a team player with a positive attitude and the following skills/knowledge:
- Experience of working in a kitchen
- A food safety qualification
- High levels of organisation and communication skills
- Experience of managing allergies and intolerances
- To provide a nutritious and well-balanced diet for the children.
- To ensure children’s dietary needs, particularly serious allergies, are met.
- To maintain high standards of hygiene.
- To adhere to food hygiene policies, standard operating processes and legislation.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Job Type: Part-time/temporary
Can't find the Nursery Jobs you're looking for? Contact Eyears and we'll see how we can help.
At Eyears you can place your advertisement for Childcare or Education vacancies on our website completely free of charge. The vacancy becomes fully live within minutes of you placing it...