Nursery Cook job in Nottingham
If you are interested in this vacancy then click the apply now button below and send us your information.
Eyears Nottingham are working with a private day nursery who are in need of a qualified Nursery Cook!
• You will be responsible for maintaining a safe, clean and healthy kitchen environment and preparing and serving nutritional meals to children and adults.
• You will regulate kitchen stock control and ensure that specific dietary requirements are met.
• A current Food Hygiene Certificate and a current First Aid Certificate.
• The ability to organise, plan and cook nutritious meals.
• You will also need an awareness of food allergies and health and safety issues.
• You will be required to undertake an enhanced DBS check, if your current certificate is not subscribed to the update service.
The role is flexible, can be full or part time – but you must be able to work for the remainder of the summer term!
Apply today by completing our online application or call Tiffany on 0115 896 7708
Can't find the Nursery Jobs you're looking for? Contact Eyears and we'll see how we can help.
At Eyears you can place your advertisement for Childcare or Education vacancies on our website completely free of charge. The vacancy becomes fully live within minutes of you placing it...