Nursery Lunchtime Assistant job in Coventry
If you are interested in this vacancy then click the apply now button below and send us your information.
Coventry & Warwickshire Jobs
Eyears is seeking a Nursery Lunchtime Assistant based in
Coventry to support our team of Nursery staff by providing children with
healthy and tasty meals.
Hours: 11am - 2.30pm (extra hours are available)
Nursery Lunchtime Assistant role is:
- To cover rooms during lunch times
- Assist with serving and feeding children
- Ensure kitchen utensils and equipment is cleaned before and after use
- Keeping children engaged, encouraged and calm during meal times
- Be aware of children's individual dietary requirements
You will be expected to delivery high standards of Nursery Nurse duties too!
Requirements for Lunchtime Nursery Assistant are:
- Hold a minimum NVQ Level 2 in Childcare/Teaching Assistant
- Experience in a Nursery/School setting within the last 12 months
- Enhanced DBS on the update service
- Food Hygiene Certificate
If this sounds interesting, please complete our application online www.eyears.co.uk or call Sarah on 0247 617 0248
Can't find the Nursery Jobs you're looking for? Contact Eyears and we'll see how we can help.
At Eyears you can place your advertisement for Childcare or Education vacancies on our website completely free of charge. The vacancy becomes fully live within minutes of you placing it...