Nursery Manager job in Bradley Stoke
If you are interested in this vacancy then click the apply now button below and send us your information.
Bristol Nursery Jobs
Eyears LTD are a C and E agency in the supply of temporary and permanent candidates into local Private Day Nurseries and Children Centre’s.
We are currently recruiting a qualified Nursery Manager to be based at a day nursery based in Bradley Stoke. A minimum Level 3 qualification in & Education along with at least 2 years post qualification day nursery experience. You will need to demonstrate good knowledge of OFSTED requirements; the Early Years Foundation Stage and a management qualification is also desirable.
About the Role:
- The overall management of the Nursery.
- The overall care and education for the children in the setting.
- To effectively manage the staff team within the nursery to ensure that staff have the necessary tools to deliver a consistently high standard of care.
- The safety and welfare of the children in the rooms at all times.
- To assume responsibility for the daily operation of the Nursery with agreed plans and budgets.
- To ensure that the nursery target occupancy levels are met.
- To provide a dynamic, active learning environment for the children on a day-to-day basis.
- Through reflective observations, support, monitor and recommend improvements for quality in all working areas.
- To provide a safe learning environment through compliance with the settings risk assessments of the nursery. The manager will be responsible for devising and monitoring risk assessments.
- Minimum Level 3 qualification in Childcare
- Full, clean DBS
- A valid Paediatric First Aid certificate is essential
- Management qualification is desirable
- Continuous Professional Development
- Permanent opportunity
Job Location: Bradley Stoke, Bristol
Job Salary: Starting at £22,000 p/year
Even if this opportunity is not for you then we do offer a refer a friend scheme, this is a newly updated feature for us, for every friend that you refer you will both receive £50.
You can apply for this position by emailing Bristol@eyears.co.uk with an updated CV or you can give Phoebe a call on 0117 287 2055. You can also complete an application form on our website www.eyears.co.uk
Can't find the Nursery Jobs you're looking for? Contact Eyears and we'll see how we can help.
At Eyears you can place your advertisement for Childcare or Education vacancies on our website completely free of charge. The vacancy becomes fully live within minutes of you placing it...