Nursery Nurse job in Salford
If you are interested in this vacancy then click the apply now button below and send us your information.
£50 Sign-Up Offer!
For a limited time only, if you are successful in gaining a role through Eyears, and once you have finished a introductory period of work, you will receive a £50 cash bonus! Eyears also operate a 'Refer a Friend' scheme - refer a friend to us and, if they are successful, you will BOTH receive £50!
£7.83+ (Per Hour)
Eyears are currently recruiting for the position of Nursery Nurse. The role is to cover absences due to sickness, maternity leave etc. Therefore, the days and hours that you will work can be entirely flexible and fitted around you! Responsibilities of the role will include; providing care to children ages 0-4 years, helping staff to plan EYFS-Standard activities, 'meet and greet' with parents at the door and general administrative / upkeep duties.
Who We Need
- Recent experience as a Nursery Nurse (or similar role) within the previous 12 months.
- Passionate about working with children and helping them to grow and develop.
- Knowledge of EYFS / Safeguarding procedures.
- Qualification in Childcare (advantageous, though not essential).
What We Can Offer
- Competitive rates of pay (paid weekly).
- Flexibility with working patterns (days / hours).
- Free Company uniform.
- Dedicated Consultant working alongside you.
If this position sounds ideal for you, contact Joe at Manchester@eyears.co.uk // 0161 334 0105 to discuss this further. Eyears also have a wealth of other opportunities available, in and outside of Salford, so please still get in touch should you require alternative employment.
Can't find the Nursery Jobs you're looking for? Contact Eyears and we'll see how we can help.
At Eyears you can place your advertisement for Childcare or Education vacancies on our website completely free of charge. The vacancy becomes fully live within minutes of you placing it...