Nursery Nurse Job in Highley
Eyears LTD are working on behalf of our client, whom is looking for an experienced Nursery Nurse to join their Ofsted 'Outstanding' team.
As the successful candidate you will be required to:
- Hold a Level 2 or higher qualification in childcare (NVQ or equivalent) or a childcare degree.
- Have a sound knowledge of the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) as well as the OFSTED standards.
- Have previous experience working within a key worker system, carrying out observations, planning and assessments, tracking the children's progress and contributing to their individual 'learning journals’.
- Have a good command of the English language, both spoken and written.
- Hold a current and up to date DBS.
Role: Nursery Nurse
The appointed candidate will show to be imaginative and enthusiastic, have excellent organisational, communication and people skills and most importantly have a passion for working with children.
Eyears LTD are currently offering a £100 joining bonus (receive £100 once you have worked 100 hours) and a £50 refer a friend bonus!
If you are interested in this role then feel free to fill out an application form on our website or call Zara Today on 01902 283000.