Nursery Nurse job in Gateacre
If you are interested in this vacancy then click the apply now button below and send us your information.
Eyears LTD are currently looking for a qualified nursery nurses for a family run private day nursery in Gateacre.
Roles & Responsibilities as a Nursery Nurse are:
- Toileting and Feeding Children
- Escorting Children with outdoor activities
- Supporting Children with their learning in accordance with the EYFS
- Monitoring and recording Children’s Development
To be a successful applicant as a Nursery Nurse with us you will need to:
- Have good interaction with children and nursery staff
- Be able to use your own initiative
- Gained 6 months or more experience in a Childcare Setting
- Childcare Level 2 or above
Please apply or call Rachel on 0151 3742055 or email me your CV to: email@example.com. Alternatively please can you complete an application online at www.eyears.co.uk and we will be in touch.
If this role does not sound quite right for you please still get in touch as we have lots of available roles across the North West.
Can't find the Nursery Jobs you're looking for? Contact Eyears and we'll see how we can help.
At Eyears you can place your advertisement for Childcare or Education vacancies on our website completely free of charge. The vacancy becomes fully live within minutes of you placing it...