Nursery Nurse job in Edgbaston
If you are interested in this vacancy then click the apply now button below and send us your information.
Eyears LTD are recruiting for a Nursery Practitioner in the Edgbaston area.
Are you an experienced Nursery Practitioner seeking a new role? Do you have a Level 3 Qualification in Childcare? Then we want you!
We are working with a beautiful, purpose built childcare setting in Edgbaston who are in need of additional staff. Working between 8am and 6.30pm, the role is flexible so you have some coice in the days and times that you wish to work.
What you need to be eligible for this role:
- Eligible to work/live within the UK
- This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
- You will need a Level 3 Qualification in Childcare or above
- Paediatric First Aid
- We are looking for candidates that are passionate about the safeguarding and child protection and how this is monitored in a nursery environment
- A team player who uses their initiative and is wanting to develop with the sector
- Ensuring child safety
- Getting involved with the day to day duties
What we can offer you:
- Guidance and support from Eyears LTD
- Free Uniform
- Flexible working days and times
For more information please contact email@example.com or call 0121 454 1100 or you can fill in our online application form.
Eyears LTD are advertising this role on behalf of a client nursery acting as an employment business
Can't find the Nursery Jobs you're looking for? Contact Eyears and we'll see how we can help.
At Eyears you can place your advertisement for Childcare or Education vacancies on our website completely free of charge. The vacancy becomes fully live within minutes of you placing it...