Nursery Nurse job in Shirley, Southampton
If you are interested in this vacancy then click the apply now button below and send us your information.
Nursery Nurse Job in Shirley, Southampton
This is a permanent position in a nursery
Eyears are recruiting for Nursery Nurses to join our clients' fantastic nursery. They have dedicated areas for each age group equipped and furnished to a first class standard, offering carefully designed learning opportunities to meet the needs of individual children.
Job Role: Nursery Nurse
Location: Shirley, Southampton
Hours: 40 hours per week
Salary: Dependant on experience and qualifications (This will be discussed in an interview)
- To be responsible for the development of children in the Early Years age range.
- To provide interesting learning opportunities following the EYFS.
- To monitor and assess the children’s progress, ensuring the correct records are maintained.
- To ensure the high standards of child care are upheld at all times.
- To demonstrate your commitment to safeguarding children and young people.
What you will need:
- Good written and spoken English is a must.
- Positive attitude
- A good Safe Guarding knowledge.
- Minimum of a Level 3 Childcare qualification
If you are interested in this role then feel free to fill out an application form on our website or call Andy Today on 023 9309 2055.This vacancy is being advertised by Eyears acting as an employment business. Eyears is an equal opportunities employer.
Here at Eyears we do offer a refer a friend scheme, for every friend that you refer to us we will give you £50, the perks get better
Can't find the Nursery Jobs you're looking for? Contact Eyears and we'll see how we can help.
At Eyears you can place your advertisement for Childcare or Education vacancies on our website completely free of charge. The vacancy becomes fully live within minutes of you placing it...