Nursery Nurse job in Locks Heath
If you are interested in this vacancy then click the apply now button below and send us your information.
Nursery Nurse Job in Locks Heath
Do you love working with children? Are you able to provide an excellent standard of childcare?
Eyears are working on behalf of our client, whom is looking for an experienced Nursery Nurse to join their Ofsted 'Outstanding' team.
As the successful candidate you will be required to:
- Hold a Level 3 or higher qualification in childcare (NVQ or equivalent) or a childcare degree.
- Have a sound knowledge of the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) as well as the OFSTED standards.
- Have previous experience working within a key worker system, carrying out observations, planning and assessments, tracking the children's progress and contributing to their individual 'learning journals’.
- Have a good command of the English language, both spoken and written.
- Hold a current and up to date DBS.
Location: Locks Heath
Role: Nursery Nurse
The appointed candidate will show to be imaginative and enthusiastic, have excellent organisational, communication and people skills and most importantly have a passion for working with children.
Eyears are currently offering a £100 joining bonus (receive £100 once you have worked 100 hours) and a £50 refer a friend bonus!
If you are interested in this role then feel free to fill out an application form on our website or call Andy Today on 023 9309 2055.This vacancy is being advertised by Eyears acting as an employment business. Eyears is an equal opportunities employer.
Can't find the Nursery Jobs you're looking for? Contact Eyears and we'll see how we can help.
At Eyears you can place your advertisement for Childcare or Education vacancies on our website completely free of charge. The vacancy becomes fully live within minutes of you placing it...