Nursery Nurse Job in Albrighton
Eyears are currently recruiting for one of their Albrighton based clients and have an exciting opportunity for a Level 2/3 Nursery Nurse to join their Nursery team.
Level 2/3 Qualified Nursery Nurse
Main Purpose of the Job:
To work as part of a team in a mentor capacity, to support a consistent approach to good quality childcare practice and ensure that service quality standards are maintained
To support the management team and to step in for the deputy manager during holidays
Main Duties of the Job:
- To take a lead role in the childcare team to support the children's learning and development.
- Have a working knowledge of and use IT/computer skills in relation to both childcare records and its use within the Early Years Foundation Stage Framework.
- Have a comprehensive knowledge, understanding and ability of how to meet children’s needs.
- Have knowledge of children with additional needs and work in partnership with parents and Senco.
- Be a positive role model for best practice in the care and education of children
- Liaise with parents/ carers regarding childcare development
- Be proactive in identifying children’s needs and liaise with senior staff to engage with approved professionals of specialists
- Promoting understanding of teamwork and to be able to lead by example and motivate staff by example
- Take a pro-active approach to personal development and learning and convey the knowledge and skills, to the childcare team.
- Demonstrate an understanding of child protection.
- Promote anti-discriminatory practice
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £8.21 to £9.00 /hour
An enhanced DBS is Essential for this role
If you are interested in this role then feel free to fill out an application form on our website or call Zara Today on 01902 283000. This vacancy is being advertised by Eyears acting as an employment business. Eyears is an equal opportunities employer.
If you register today you will earn yourself a £100 sign up bonus. All you have to do is work 135 hours and we will reward you with £100 just for signing up.
Here at Eyears we do offer a refer a friend scheme, for every friend that you refer to us we will give you £50, the perks get better