Nursery Nurse job in Shirley, Southampton
If you are interested in this vacancy then click the apply now button below and send us your information.
Nursery Nurse Job in Shirley,Southampton
Eyears are currently looking for a full time experienced Nursery Nurse to work in this friendly private day nursery based in Shirley-Southampton.
- A competitive salary
- A generous holiday allowance of 5 weeks plus bank holidays
- A 37.5 hour working week
- Ongoing training and development
- A friendly working environment where you will be valued
as a key person to build strong relationships with both
children and their families
stimulating and fun activities whilst closely following
the Early Years curriculum
- Observing children and recording early years milestones
- Encouraging learning through meaningful play
to maintain Health & Safety and Safeguarding Practices
within the setting
a fun, safe and warm environment where children can
flourish and grow
- An Early Years qualification level 3 or above
- At least 1 years’ experience in a similar setting
- Excellent written and spoken English communication skills
- A passion for children and childcare
Position: Nursery Nurse
If If you are interested in this role then feel free to fill out an application form on our website or call Andy Today on 023 9309 2055.This vacancy is being advertised by Eyears acting as an employment business. Eyears is an equal opportunities employer.
Here at Eyears we do offer a refer a friend scheme, for every friend that you refer to us we will give you £50, the perks get better
If the above role is not for you contact us to find out what other roles we have that will be.
Can't find the Nursery Jobs you're looking for? Contact Eyears and we'll see how we can help.
At Eyears you can place your advertisement for Childcare or Education vacancies on our website completely free of charge. The vacancy becomes fully live within minutes of you placing it...