Nursery Nurse job in Burtonwood
If you are interested in this vacancy then click the apply now button below and send us your information.
Eyears LTD are currently working with a fantastic nursery, based in Burtonwood, Warrington, who are looking to recruit a part time member of staff on a long term temporary basis. The position would be to provide 1:1 ratio care for a child with specialist educational needs.
The successful applicant will have:
- Minimum Level 3 qualification in childcare or equivalent
- Paediatric First Aid training
- Knowledge of specialist educational needs
- A caring nature and enthusiasm about providing excellent levels of care
- Proven organisation skills and a dynamic approach to challenges.
- Initiative coupled with a practical, problem-solving, ‘can-do’ attitude
Your daily responsibilities will include:
- Working with individual needs on a 1:1 ratio
- Liaising with parents to offer ongoing support
- Providing a safe and stimulating child-centred environment
- Encouraging child development through activities and play
It is likely that the part time hours will be split over a number of shifts throughout the week, meaning the vacancy could be ideal for a candidate with other commitments outside of work.
If you are interested in this position, please contact Rachel on 0151 374 2055, or complete an application form on our website; http://eyears.co.uk/info/staff_application.asp
Can't find the Nursery Jobs you're looking for? Contact Eyears and we'll see how we can help.
At Eyears you can place your advertisement for Childcare or Education vacancies on our website completely free of charge. The vacancy becomes fully live within minutes of you placing it...