Nursery Nurse job in Weston-super-Mare
If you are interested in this vacancy then click the apply now button below and send us your information.
Eyears LTD are currently recruiting for a qualified Nursery Nurse to work within a lovely setting in Weston-super-Mare on a permanent basis. This is a full time position with an immediate start working 40 hours per week, Monday – Friday. Excellent communication and listening skills are vital for this role.
About the Role
- Promoting learning, growth, and independence is vital and you would be
required to be pro-active and versatile to meet the ever-changing demands
- Assist and record observations of children’s development and updating learning journeys
- Help children to gain independence within the class environment
- Depending on your experience and qualifications, you will be required to complete learning journals and link to the EYFS
- Safeguard and promote the health, safety and welfare of children
- Plan and provide effective care, teaching and learning that enables children to progress and prepares them for school
- Level 3
qualification in Childcare is essential
- Full, clean DBS
- A valid paediatric first aid certificate
- Previous experience working in a nursery setting within the last 12 months
Job Location: Weston-super-Mare
Job Salary: Competitive salary
Applying for this position is easy, simply call Elaine on 0117 287 2055 or email and up to date CV to Bristol@eyears.co.uk. Alternatively you can complete an application form on our website www.eyears.co.uk
Can't find the Nursery Jobs you're looking for? Contact Eyears and we'll see how we can help.
At Eyears you can place your advertisement for Childcare or Education vacancies on our website completely free of charge. The vacancy becomes fully live within minutes of you placing it...