Nursery Nurse job in Rochdale
If you are interested in this vacancy then click the apply now button below and send us your information.
Eyears LTD are recruiting for a full time Nursery Nurse to join the team at a lovely nursery in Rochdale on a permanent basis.
- To have at least 2 years childcare experience.
- Have a real passion for childcare.
- Minimum of NVQ Level 3 in Early Years or Childcare/Education.
- Have a paediatric first aid certificate.
- A full and clean enhanced DBS on the update service.
Responsibilities will include:
- To work in a dedicated and committed team to help provide the best possible care for all our children, parents and families.
- To help children to learn and grow during their time at the Nursery.
- To safeguard all children and to look after the welfare of children whilst in our care.
- To take part in activities, planning and assessments.
- To Deliver an effective early years education
Eyears LTD is an employment business working on behalf of a client. You will be required to have a DBS and will also be subject to relevant safeguarding checks.
To apply for this role you need to send your CV in to us for consideration to email@example.com
I really enjoy working for Eyears, Victoria has been great and very supportive from when I first joined the company. She is easy to contact and responds straight away – Diane, Manchester Candidate
Can't find the Nursery Jobs you're looking for? Contact Eyears and we'll see how we can help.
At Eyears you can place your advertisement for Childcare or Education vacancies on our website completely free of charge. The vacancy becomes fully live within minutes of you placing it...