Nursery Nurse job in Sheffield
If you are interested in this vacancy then click the apply now button below and send us your information.
Are you a nursery practitioner looking to broaden your experience?
We are currently seeking to recruit a qualified and experienced Nursery Practitioner to work within a medium sized private day nursery based in Sheffield.
- Hold the minimum of a NVQ 2 or 3 in childcare
- Hold an enhanced DBS registered on the online update service or be willing to undergo a new one, of which the cost will be covered by the candidate
- Good communication and interaction skills
Duties to include:
- Planning and undertaking fun yet educational activities
- Supervising children
- Completing observations
- Keyworker to a small group of children
- Weekly pay
- Excellent referral scheme
To apply for this position please call Tiffany now on 0114 303 5030 or alternatively please complete our online application form http://eyears.co.uk/info/staff_application.asp
Can't find the Nursery Jobs you're looking for? Contact Eyears and we'll see how we can help.
At Eyears you can place your advertisement for Childcare or Education vacancies on our website completely free of charge. The vacancy becomes fully live within minutes of you placing it...