We have a great opportunity for a Nursery Practitioner to join our team. This nursery has a lively setting with lots of creativity and has a team who are dedicated to the care of children. We are looking for an individual to provide a hands-on, fun, creative and an innovative environment for children.
Your role will include:
- To work as part of a team of early years educators delivering the highest quality of care and education
- To contribute to the provision and maintenance of a healthy, stimulating, safe, enabling and aesthetically pleasing learning environment
- To develop and maintain professional links with parents, colleagues, carers and other agencies working with the nursery, the local community and the Local Authority.
- To contribute and plan for the preparation, delivery and evaluation of learning experiences, that will enhance children’s physical, intellectual, emotional, social and moral development.
- Work as part of a highly motivated and professional team.
- Hold a full and relevant early years and childcare qualification.
- Be flexible and creative and have the commitment to provide first class childcare.
- Have the ability to promote good practice in a professional manner.
- Have gained experienced within a nursery setting.
If you would like to apply, please send your CV over to Liverpool@eyears.co.uk or complete the Eyears online application form and we will be in touch.